If you are using windows 8 express edition then go to Store menu, there you will find reserve app name and Create app Package, while developers using Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate will find in project menu.
After you reserve your app’s name and build your app’s packages, open your Dashboard to upload them to the Store. Go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/apps/br229512 sign in and open your dashboard.
When you’re ready to submit your app to the Windows Store, here’s what to do.
- Access the Windows Store dashboard and click Submit an app. This takes you to the Release summary page, which lists the steps that get your app ready for Windows Store certification.Note If you’ve already reserved an app name, you will see a tile on the Dashboard for that app. If that’s the case, click the app tile instead of Submit an app.
- Click App Name to reserve the name of your app.
- Click Selling details to supply info such as your app’s price, categories, and markets.
- Click Advanced features to configure features such as push notifications that your app uses.
- Click Age rating and ratings certificates to pick an age rating for your app and upload any ratings certificates.
- Click Cryptography to declare whether your app uses any cryptography.
- Click Packages to upload your app’s packages.
- Click Description to provide a description for your app.
- Click Notes to testers to provide the certification testers with any info they might need to test your app.
- Click Submit for certification to submit your app. We will send you an email when the certification process is complete. You can also check on your app’s certification status at any time.
Hope you enjoy submitting your app to the store!